An Introduction to Measuration and Calibration
208 Pages, Softcover
Published: June, 2005
Accuracy and consistency are essential to success in manufacturing, and the technology of precision measurement is fully explained and illustrated in this important book for both apprentice and practicing engineers.
• Provides illustrations of the devices throughout with descriptions of how they are used in industry.
• Offers a vast amount of new material that can be applied to virtually any imaginable measurement or calibration task.
Table of Contents
• Measuration Systems
• Mechanical Measuring Devices
• Squares and Surface Plate Instruments
• Angular Measuring Devices
• Electronic Measuring Devices
• Optical Measuring Devices
• Miscellaneous Measuring Devices
• Metric/English Conversions, Suggested Reading, Gear Tooth Measurement
This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.