Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading
Third Edition Offers Many Updates
Written by Warren Hammer , a seasoned professional with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing, the third edition of Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading is widely used. Functioning as a self-training manual, the Third Edition has been expanded to include many new and revised worksheets designed to facilitate the reader's ability to form a mental picture from a drawing. Blueprint Reading Basics: Manufacturing Print Reading is the perfect text for students taking blueprint reading, machine shop, or tool and die courses, as well as machinists, mechanics, technicians, and inspectors. <br>
- Reviews the subject in great detail using many illustrations and examples.
- Thoroughly reviews all aspects of print reading.
- Includes industry standards & practices.
- Copies of industrial prints are found throughout, providing a balanced presentation of blueprint reading theory and industry applications.
- Answers to the worksheets and additional Worksheets in Blueprint Reading Plus 5 are available in PDF format to qualified instructors.
Warren Hammer 336 Pages, Softcover
Published: January, 2001