Shipping cost and execution is specified at purchase. Engineers Edge does accept returns on selected items for defects on workmanship, etc. Engineers Edge allows product exchanges on returns within thirty (30) days of the original purchase (15% restocking fee on returns) and does not refund monies on the original purchase or shipping costs.
The following criteria must be met for return credit:
- The item was unopened and returned in its original condition, or the item was damaged.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. All authorized returns will be given a full refund minus the shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
- If the product was damaged we will send out a replacement once we receive the damaged product in our office and there will be no restocking fee or shipping charge.
- If an order is placed, and the package is refused, shipping address is not correct, or signature verification requirements are not met by the customer, the customer is responsible charges required for re-shipment, replacement or restocking.
- Engineers Edge does not allow returns or exchanges on Surface Roughness Comparators except where the roughness comparator is defective or damaged on delivery
- Engineers Edge reserves the right to refuse services and/or products to any customer at Engineers Edge sole discretion.
W9 and Customer Accounts:
Engineers Edge will provide W9 data for customers with purchases exceeding $600. The IRS does require a W-9 from every vendor/supplier from whom you purchase $600 in labor and services or $5,000 in direct sales, but you can request W-9s from vendors for smaller purchases.
Customer accounts and purchase orders are accepted. Please contact Engineers Edge via. contact form to obtain details. Contact Us