Thread: Rotation of helicoids

fr212

Rotation of helicoids

Hi,

I try to find the movement of 2 classic helicoids (wood screw for example) and the sum of energy with 3 different pressures (first drawing). For me when two identical helicoids turn in the same direction around their axis, they don't move up/down. In fact, when I see helicoids turning I see all static except helicoids which turn around their axis and interface move up. Interface is where pressure is equal of 2P (third drawing). For me, it's possible to put pressure 3*P everywhere outside black helicoid except between helicoids where pressure is 2*P. And for red helicoid it's possible to P pressure everywhere outside except between helicoids. The difference of pressure want to turn each helicoid in the same direction. Green separation is there for prevent 3*P pressure to go to P pressure area, this area is static. If helicoids turn they give energy, but like I loss nothing in energy, I think the system can't turn like that (mecanical problem) or the pressure can't be put like that but I don't know where is the problem here. Sure there are a lot of gaskets, not show on the drawing. The green area can be vey small and can be attach to the black helicoid with gaskets (forth drawing).

For resume, that I think:

1/ Helicoids turn at the same speed in the same direction, so they don't move up/down.
    2/ The interface with 2P pressure put a difference of pressure which want to turn helicoids in the same direction. This give energy
    3/ The interface has always the volume = constant.
    4/ The interface move vertically only.
    5/ The interface is composed with 2 surfaces of helicoids and 2 surfaces of gaskets. Gaskets's surfaces are vertical so zero energy is needed for move up/down the interface.
    6/ All system can be put under P pressure like that red helicoid don't need something for retain pressure.
    7/ Black helicoid is under pressure 3P, this pressure can be retain by a very thin film (forth drawing) of pressure (with a hard material and gaskets for retain pressure). The hard material is moving when the interface is coming. Like the film can be very small, this need to take off very small pressure. The volume of the black helicoid with 3P pressure is constant because the interface is moving (need to take off and need to put 3P pressure). This need zero energy in theory.

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images