Thread: Need Simple Career guidance

dean1884

Need Simple Career guidance

I am 29 years old man and still not able to decide about my career. I had some major health problem that cost my career a lot. I am still under depression. I want to improve my career so please guide me.. is it wise for me to do part-time engineering degree in civil ? I am interested in civil engineering but not doing any engineering works. I will get only 2-3 hours for studying Engineering. pardon me , it's a silly question but still I need your guidance.

Graduation : a normal graduate with non-engineering background.
    age - 29
    Job - working as data entry operator.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by dean1884 View Post
    I am 29 years old man and still not able to decide about my career. I had some major health problem that cost my career a lot. I am still under depression. I want to improve my career so please guide me.. is it wise for me to do part-time engineering degree in civil ? I am interested in civil engineering but not doing any engineering works. I will get only 2-3 hours for studying Engineering. pardon me , it's a silly question but still I need your guidance.

Graduation : a normal graduate with non-engineering background.
    age - 29
    Job - working as data entry operator.
    I am studying mechanical engineering and not really doing any ME work. Why don't you start giving yourself projects around the house. I work in service at a car dealership so I am constantly around mechanical parts pulled from vehicles.

As for studying I suggest you take a few classes instead of taking a full load. The advance math courses, including engineering classes take at least 10 hours of study time.

Associate Engineer
    First try to solve your health problem and then focus on your career
    Health is most important if you got the work that you want still will you be able to do that so my first advice solve your health problem be fit and
    and then focus on your goal what you really want.
    It will take time but do it untill and unless you achieved your goal