Related Resources: calculators
Meeting Cost Calculator
Engineering & Project Management
Meetings can be expensive, probably much more expensive than you think!
Cost to conduct this meeting calculator.
Tips for keeping a meeting on track and cost effective.
- Have a Clear Objective or purpose. Is the meeting needed to generate new ideas, to gather information, or to make decisions? ...
- Ensure team clearly knows what is to be accomplished,
- Define a reasonable time frame for meeting,
- Ensure objectives are realistic and that team has the ability and authority to accomplish,
- Be prepared,
- Invite requisite people only,
- Don't be late,
- Stay on task or subject.
- Project Management Basics for Engineers (include meeting parameters),
- Project Management Made Easy | Engineers Edge
- Project Management and Systems Engineering
- Engineering Management Principles and Economics
- Project Management Basics Online Training - 4PDH
- Gantt Chart Review
- Systems Engineering Handbook, NASA
- Six Sigma for Electronics Design and Manufacturing
- Engineering Manufacturing Economy