Thread: New Member

CubaticDesign

Hello,

Not sure where to place this but I figured I would place it here.

I've been reading the forums for quite some time so I decided to join. I'm a Mechanical Designer and from the East Coast of Canada. Looking forward in seeing everyones projects and hopfully contribute mine in the future.

Hi, and welcome to the forum...!

Was up by your way a couple years ago. Some beautiful country up there. We headed North before Halifax and went to Cape Breton to catch the ferry for a moose hunt in Newfoundland. One of the most beautiful places I've ever been. We hunted up by Portland Creek. I never saw so many waterfalls and rainbows as I did that week. Enjoyed some Partridge berry pie and snacked on Marsh berries a few times while we were out hunting! Wasn't a place we stopped at that the people weren't as pleasant as can be. I hope to get up there again sometime.

Anyway again welcome...
    Bob

CubaticDesign
    Thanks for the greeting.

Cape Breton is a beautiful place. Especially the Cabot Trail. There definatly are many beautiful places to visit on the East Coast.

Thanks again
    Adam

Howdy!
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

Banned
    Hi i am new to this forum and curious to know about the info about mechanical engineering, 3d printing and all the stuff