Thread: Advice on recruiting UK based Manufacturing Engineers with Green or Black Belts

DeborahFilkins

Advice on recruiting UK based Manufacturing Engineers with Green or Black Belts

I would appreciate any advice on where would be a good place to advertise specific Manufacturing Engineering roles. I work with one of the worlds largest aerospace, aviation and defence companies and have several ME roles, but we are very thin on the ground with suitable candidates. I am endeavouring to use Forums, Social Media, Uni's and Association sites to attract new people but dont know where to start - can anyone advise?

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahFilkins View Post
    I would appreciate any advice on where would be a good place to advertise specific Manufacturing Engineering roles. I work with one of the worlds largest aerospace, aviation and defence companies and have several ME roles, but we are very thin on the ground with suitable candidates. I am endeavouring to use Forums, Social Media, Uni's and Association sites to attract new people but dont know where to start - can anyone advise?
    Try posting your requirements on isixsigma.com or go to some of the Six Sigma Facebook pages.

Senior Engineer
    do you need people to work with you?

Confused

Hi and welcome to the forum....sorry but her post seems to be a hit and run. Posted and never came back.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahFilkins View Post

? http://www.engineersedge.com/engineering-jobs/index.htm