Thread: Strong materials and manufactures methods for car chassis and industrial design

Engineer

Strong materials and manufactures methods for car chassis and industrial design

I search information about things that are connected to the strong of the chassis of cars, like stretching, pressing, twist, bending that make distortions of the chassis of the car in accidents, or others researches that are connected to the chassis strong of the car.
    I search after information about the methods of manufactures the chassis of cars and the thermal treatments that the materials that assemble the car chassis pass.
    I search about information about how to industrial design cars

Hi Joe123,
    Do a search for ... Hydroforming. Or... Hydroformed frame or chassis.

Jo123,
    I'm enjoying reading your multiple requests for LOTS of information on everything to do with cars. Have you noticed that you aren't getting much of a response? Here is the reason - each of the many topics you are asking about could take years of study or experience, and you keep asking for more. In my opinion, they are far beyond the type of information you could learn in a forum like this. I like the advice you got in another string - pick one topic. Learn it before you try to branch out to others.