Thread: Can someone please make me understand on the following details of Miniature CB?

Associate Engineer

Can someone please make me understand on the following details of Miniature CB?

Hello everyone,
    I am new to Electrical Engineering & want to develop my skills and knowledge. I have tried a lot on searching for the details on internet but wasn't able to succeed, that is the reason that I finally am opening a topic here to ask and know my answers.
    I saw this Circuit Breaker whose details are as follows:
    ABB (I know it is the model of MCB)
    SH201
    C25
    ~230/400
    [6000] this value is actually enclosed in a rectangular box
    [3] this value is also enclosed in a box

Can anyone please explain to me what these parameters actually mean?

Did you ever think of calling the manufacturer? They are the ones that printed it.
    (That's how we did it before the internet existed. That method still works.)

Associate Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by jboggs View Post
    Did you ever think of calling the manufacturer? They are the ones that printed it.
    (That's how we did it before the internet existed. That method still works.)
    No, I didnt do that because I thought it would look so childish to call the manufacturer and ask about that :/ Can I get help from anyone here please ? :/

NEVER ever be afraid to ask "dumb" questions. But always ask the best source. In this case the best source is the manufacturer. Anything you get here is an opinion, probably a good one, but still just that. We all have to learn stuff somewhere.