Thread: how do i design a bottle wahing machine

Associate Engineer

sleeping how do i design a bottle wahing machine

i truely need help on detailed design for a bottle washing machine... It's a project i need to do for my university. I will appreciate it if i can get any help or a reference where i can make reaserch. I truely want my project to be the best... Thanks for ur coorporation.

OK, so what questions do you have about designing a bottle washing machine?

As far as research, I would search the internet using whatever means you prefer for "bottle washing machine repair manual" or simply "washing machine manual". Most repair manuals include an assembly diagram that should be helpfull in figuring out what a bottle washing machine assembly looks like. From there, you can get a working concept of your own bottle washing machine.

Technical Fellow
    Well, for a start, use the English language and not stupid stuff like "ur" that only highlights immaturity, laziness and lack of attention to detail. None of which are desired traits for an Engineer.

Things I would start with would be, bottles per hour, size of bottles for gallons per hour, what you are trying to clean out as it may require a soaking time in which case the bottle would be the right way up for some period. Will there be an inspection phase? How will the bottles be loaded? by hand or machine from crates? Maybe a human and light box or electronic sensing of dirty bottles after the wash. Filtering system for cleaning fluid (water etc) for re-use. Forced drying, vacuum, heat, compressed air or a combination some/all of those.

Then follow Kelly's advice. Projects like this for a University, are to gauge your skills and abilities as an Engineer, not showcase someone else's.

By all means come back and ask more questions, but don't expect people here to design to for you.

Dave
    Generally, I will not give you the answer to your question, but I will guide you into discovering how to solve this yourself.
    Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Associate Engineer
    Very Big thaks to you all for your wounderful contributions to my problem. I am very sure that it will turn out to be a success