Thread: I need this code

Associate Engineer

I need this code

A JAVA PROGRAM that implements a simple client/server application. The client sends data to a server. The server receives the data, uses it to produce a result and then sends the result back to the client. The client displays the result on the console. For ex: The data sent from the client is the radius of a circle and the result produced by the server is the area of the circle

Project Engineer
    I think you misunderstood the forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by RAYANS94 View Post
    A JAVA PROGRAM that implements a simple client/server application. The client sends data to a server. The server receives the data, uses it to produce a result and then sends the result back to the client. The client displays the result on the console. For ex: The data sent from the client is the radius of a circle and the result produced by the server is the area of the circle
    Did you have a question?

This sounds like a bit of a waste of resources and with an entire network (depending on size) doing this, could easily lead to clogging up the server and slowing down other processes. What would be the advantage of having the server doing all the work, instead of just managing the network?