Thread: I don't know nothing about engineer but I have a question!!

seve7ete

:bash: I don't know nothing about engineer but I have a question!!

Hi all,

Im from Portugal and I´ve just registered to your Forum. I´m in the health area, so I dont know anything about engineer. But I had an idea and I´m trying to know if it is possible to built.
    I dont even know the exact words to describe it. Hope you will understand even with my poor writen english.

So, here it goes. I had an idea and its a little silicone/soft plastic piece. Like an "H" of 2 cm by 2cm.

The question is, is it possible or easy, to make it rotate by any physical, mechanical or electronic way? Rotate along the middle "-" of the "H".

Of course it is three dimensional and the "Is" are silicone wheels. The "-" can be a cylinder of 1cm by 0,5cm.

Many of you must be laughing at this post, but I had to give it a try. I cant get any info in the internet about this. At least for someone that doesnt now anything about this subjects

Thanks a lot for your time

Sorry for my english
    Last edited by Kelly_Bramble; 02-05-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Project Engineer
    Basically an axle with 2 wheels? it'll roll on the least incline

Quote Originally Posted by seve7ete View Post
    Hi all,

Im from Portugal and I´ve just registered to your Forum. I´m in the health area, so I dont know anything about engineer. But I had an idea and I´m trying to know if it is possible to built.
    I dont even know the exact words to describe it. Hope you will understand even with my poor writen english.

So, here it goes. I had an idea and its a little silicone/soft plastic piece. Like an "H" of 2 cm by 2cm.

The question is, is it possible or easy, to make it rotate by any physical, mechanical or electronic way? Rotate along the middle "-" of the "H".

Of course it is three dimensional and the "Is" are silicone wheels. The "-" can be a cylinder of 1cm by 0,5cm.

Many of you must be laughing at this post, but I had to give it a try. I cant get any info in the internet about this. At least for someone that doesnt now anything about this subjects

Thanks a lot for your time

Sorry for my english