Thread: Any Ideas for Highschool Engineering Projects?

teetar

Any Ideas for Highschool Engineering Projects?

I'm not too creative, but I'm trying to compile a list of possible ideas that my engineering team can do during this school year. Projects or contests would be great fun, but I can't think of anything. Does anyone here have any ideas of possible ideas for an engineering team in school? Our skill level is rather undeveloped, but we are willing to research and collaborate to conquer many different challenges, as we have done in years past.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

sudheerelktronics
    Hi Teetar,

I have few ideas. I think these may be useful for you.

Please find the following project ideas list:

1. Light activated switch: The main principle of this circuit is to switch ON the light when the LDR is illuminated. This circuit can be used in security applications like when there is darkness on the LDR, it stops lighting.
    2. Up down fading LEDs: This is a simple circuit that slowly fades out when it is applied with some voltage. This can be used in the shopping malls for fading out the lights in the places where there is no crowd.
    3. Toy Piano using 555 timer: It is used to produce different types of tones and sounds by changing the resistor values.
    4. Dummy alarm: It can be used in cars for security that is, when any theft is detected in the cars it starts flashing for every 5 seconds.

You may get some more list of projects which are very simple and easy to understand. If you have interested, read the post: mini projects for engineering students.'

Link removed...
    Last edited by Kelly_Bramble; 09-24-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Business link drops not allowed.