Thread: Rechargeable heating battery required

Associate Engineer

Rechargeable heating battery required

Dear Sirs,
    I am looking forward for your help, in order to get some answers for what I am looking for.
    The question is, does a rechargeable battery of the size of almost 4*4*2 cm, powerful enough to heat up to 4 or 5 times per day a quantity of 8 to 10 Oz or its equivalent 200mL to 300 mL of water, in an average time of 3 to 5 min (taking into consideration that the water is at room temperature of 15 to 20 Degrees Celsius) with a 5V input or with an adaptor of 220-230V EXIST OR CAN BE PRODUCED ?!?

i so appruciate your help,

Thank you

Regards

Nadim

Project Engineer
    Depends on how much heat you need. you gave almost enough information for someone to pick a power source for you except for that. Are you trying to make steam?

Quote Originally Posted by nkseib View Post
    Dear Sirs,
    I am looking forward for your help, in order to get some answers for what I am looking for.
    The question is, does a rechargeable battery of the size of almost 4*4*2 cm, powerful enough to heat up to 4 or 5 times per day a quantity of 8 to 10 Oz or its equivalent 200mL to 300 mL of water, in an average time of 3 to 5 min (taking into consideration that the water is at room temperature of 15 to 20 Degrees Celsius) with a 5V input or with an adaptor of 220-230V EXIST OR CAN BE PRODUCED ?!?

i so appruciate your help,

Thank you

Regards

Nadim

Associate Engineer
    Thank you GlennD for your reply, in fact i am tryin to heat a cup of coffee , from a room temperature up to 80 or 90 degrees celcius.
    what are the specs of the battery that i should be using in order to provide me with 3 to 4 heating time, before it dries out with the specific details that i mentionned before.
    thank you