Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone! I am a high-school student and I'm a senior. I'm very interested in engineering and programming, and also space. Could you please help me decide what profession or career to choose? I mean major in college. The first thing that comes to mind is Aerospace engineering, but it is different, there are different engineers in this field. Plus, it doesn't or almost doesn't involve programming. Before considering engineering I was completely sure I was going to become a computer programmer. I have skills in both programming and some engineering, I have done some projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and did stuff myself like Tesla Coils (just for fun). I want my job to involve a descent amount of time programming and also engineering. I like making stuff or thinking about how to make stuff, like how to make an engine (I have a project of a rocket controlled by raspberry pi with a diy engine, that can stabilize the rocket etc). And I also like space. Well, this is more optional. If you can give me some suggestions that don't include space - it's fine. Thank you in advance!

P.S.: Sorry, if I posted the topic in wrong section.