I'll try and keep this post as concise as possible. I apologise if this seems like spam but I'm really in a tight situation and not sure where else to turn.

I'm writing my (business management) dissertation on automated warehousing, my final respondent has dropped out at last minute and I desperately need one more urgently.

I need somebody who works, or has worked within an automated warehouse. Preferably throughout transitioning from manual to automated. Mainly looking for managers, or engineers who know about the system and the implications it has on the business.

It would be a short telephone/skype interview (email would also be possible but not preferred) with 20 questions. Everything will remain anonymous and confidential. I'm based in Scotland but I can be awake at almost any time to do this.

If you're willing to help, or know someone who might PLEASE get in touch. I really need to find someone asap. I can contact you through my university email, or put you in touch with my research supervisor if needed. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for reading and I do apoligise if this seems like spam.