Hey guys, I'm looking for some educational advice from current engineers. I'm torn between getting a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or engineering management. In the long run, engineering management seems more enticing to me because of the salary potential. I love physics, math, and business, so it seems to make logical sense. I would be taking classes online at ASU, because of scheduling constraints from my current job. These are the two main engineering degree programs that they offer online.

I'm currently a lineman (working on high voltage utilities) and I am about to finish up my associates degree in construction management. So by the time I got my bachelors, I would have plenty of experience managing projects, budgets, and resources. Are there any careers you can jump into with an engineering management degree, without actually having engineering experience? This seems to be the main factor in my decision. I have also read that there are fewer careers these days for electrical engineers and the salary potential is on the low end. However, it is all hearsay until I hear it from a reliable source. Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated.