Hi, The Enigma Warper Cone (EWC) creates plasma from space fabric by integrating flux into the closed loop. By adapting the design I have realised that most probably the most efficient electric power generation known currently to man can be achieved. Some may call this a Free energy system since the output exceeds input. However I personally think its at the cost of degrading components etc.

This is the current situation I am trying to resolve to progress in my research. To make the analogy as simple as possible lets say I have at the moment 0.5 Hz of 1g of plasma (already cooled into a solid) which can gravity drop for about 1cm before entering the system again. This drop is an initial dead stop which is pure pressure. The position of this drop is awkward for a coil solution to convert this potential energy to electricity, heat conversion via a sterling type effect would be to bulky to implement so I am considering Piezzo.

Piezzo is not my area of expertise and I would like to know what the best way would be to use this energy to drive a small coil in another part of the circuit to create an electromagnetic switch (0.5 Hz) and divert the left over energy to charge a battery or capacitor or whatever it can be used for.

This potential energy unfortunately is the only (FREE?) energy available and I am wondering if it can be viable for some application since it costs the rest of the system nothing. What kinds of outputs can I expect here? I have a simple circuit in mind where the piezzo drives a darlington pair but would prefer somebody more knowledgeable to give me circuit diagram ideas on this as well as the most efficient components currently available.

Any ideas would be welcomed and please don't think somebody else has a better idea than yours (or no more than you likely do) because I have discovered otherwise so far. Thanking you in advance for your help. Ben