Thread: How to conduct Boolean operation in a simpler way?

Banned

How to conduct Boolean operation in a simpler way?

Hello, everybody! For conducting Boolean operation, I use Trim but I feel troublesome since many selections have to be carried out. So I wonder are there some new way to simplify the process? Hope anyone could give me some advice. Thank you.

It would help if you told us what software you are talking about.

Technical Fellow
    As JB asks, tell us what software you are using. There may be a global property setting for Shortcut Boolean Evaluation.

Banned
    Hey, guys, thank you for your help. I'm using Bricscad and ZWcad as well. And also tried some other software.

Technical Fellow
    Sorry, never heard of either. Have you searched the "Settings" or "Options" for a "Boolean eval" setting.
    Shortcut Boolean means that the following will fail if the just the the first condition and the second condition will not be tested.

IF Len > 30 and Width < 20 then...

Full Boolean eval means that ALL options must be met. There may be an option to shortcut.

Banned
    Hello, PinkertonD, thank you for your advice. The settings is OK. But when I use boolean operation, I still have to convert the polylines into region first and select the objects one by one. I think maybe there is a function could eliminate this complicated process. So what kind of software do you use?