Thread: Do you want to share your plan about Christmas?

Filip

Do you want to share your plan about Christmas?

Hello, everyone! I'm a new comer of this forum! Now christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your Christmas?

Wow that's too bad... you not liking the holiday festivities and all...

There was a fellow named Ebenezer Scrooge that felt the same way until a ghost taught him that you get out of life what you put into it. Maybe you should try involving yourself in the holiday a little bit more and you might possibly find a little holiday joy in your soul.

Myself... I don't get too carried away with it all but I enjoy it to some extent. In fact I'm about to leave work and stop and grab some grub and a few frosty Bud's. In doing so I will inevitably buy a couple rounds for my friends and wish them a Merry Christmas! You know that even the people who might have just prior to that said something like... "I can't wait till this holiday is over..." will always reply to a "Merry Christmas" with a "Merry Christmas" right back at me. Now I'm not sure if it's the beer or the spirit of Christmas but I like to think it's the latter. It's hard to tell somebody Merry Christmas without smiling.