Thread: Engine cylinder design

Tedbooth10

Engine cylinder design

I designed an opposed force engine that creates a ring or torus vortex on combustion that creates a completely pure flame in the cylinder with no messy cloud surrounding it. Do you think any of the companies would be interested in it? It's better than Honda's new 2 stroke engine as that engine creates a pure spherical flame but it has a messy cloud surrounding, whereas mine creates a diamond flame with no messy cloud.

Over the years here on Engineers Edge I've seen a lot of claims of engineering marvels. Most are just folks looking for an investor (money).

Over the last 150 years there have been millions upon millions of engineering hours designing, testing, and analyzing every combustion configuration and engine design you can dream of by an unknown number brilliant engineers and scientists from all over the world.

So, what are your credentials?

and

Do you have an engineering analysis to confirm your claim?

and

Do you have independent test data from a credible source to verify your claim?

Do you think any of the companies would be interested in it?

Is this how you think it works?
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

Tedbooth10
    I know that it works with that design.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbooth10 View Post
    I know that it works with that design.
    How?
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

Tedbooth10
    The explosion is concentrated in a ring vortex as opposed to a messy cloud so it's burning clean and the string is directed up to the atmosphere so there's no cavitation damage from vortices scratching the cylinder so the engine will last a lot longer

The explosion is concentrated in a ring vortex as opposed to a messy cloud so it's burning clean and the string is directed up to the atmosphere so there's no cavitation damage from vortices scratching the cylinder so the engine will last a lot longer
    Here's how engineering and scientific innovation works..

First, one has an ideal firmly based on physics and conceptually verified by research...

Second, a proof and research resulting and an analytical model is created. Normally a mathematical proof or other engineering analysis is provided as a basis for further work.

Third, a peer review by an expert or well respected expert in the field.

Forth, a prototype is built and A vs B vs C vs D, etc.. testing is conducted and the results compared to the analytical model and the expected design results.

This is how science, engineering, design, and innovation is done.

What do you have....

Tedbooth10
    A working engine.

A working engine.
    Sure you do....

Shutting thread down.