Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What do you call the slider in this design

  1. #1
    Associate Engineer
    Join Date
    Jan 2018

    What do you call the slider in this design

    Hello, I saw this murphy bed design and being able to spin around weigh (400-500lb) the way this company has inspired a design concept i'm planning to pursue. I wanted to see if the type of slider they have designed for spinning around this wall had a comment name/theme. I want to start researching how to do something similar.

    any help would be advised.

    Last edited by administrator; 01-12-2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Link removed - no added value

  2. #2
    Principle Engineer
    Join Date
    May 2015

    Looks like a gas spring such those used on trunk lids and hatchbacks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts