Thread: Mechanical Design Course

adityaingle75440

Mechanical Design Course

Is there any specific training should i take to learn all mechanical design courses ?

That is a very open-ended question. Mechanical engineering is probably the most diverse of all the engineering disciplines. I have designed machines my whole life. But I have worked with mechanical engineers that designed HVAC systems and wouldn't know how to design a machine if they had to. There are others that design piping systems, or structural framing systems, or bridges, or aircraft, or weapons, or biomedical devices, or ... There are others that just write specs for turbine engines or consult as trial experts or ...

What do you want to do?

ALL Mechanical Design?! I think the sun will implode before you'll be able to learn all of it. What academic stage are you currently at?

adityaingle75440
    Well the courses like CATIA, Autocad, Solidworks, should i learn all these courses online or should i join training institute for mechanical engineering.

Banned
    You can go online or classroom training both are equally effective for this

Engineer
    Mechanical design, analyse and help manufacture mechanical tools, engines, and machines. They are employed in almost all manufacturing sectors including Heavy machineries, ship building, aerospace, automobile. They are also employed in engineering services and product design companies.