Thread: Contribute an Article - Engineers Edge

Cool Contribute an Article - Engineers Edge

Ok folks, I'm going to try a "Contribute an Article" thing. If you’re interested see:

http://www.engineersedge.com/enginee...sh-program.htm

I'm also entertaining the idea of paying for selected high quality/effort articles - thoughts and feedback?

Technical Fellow
    Kelly, I would be happy to submit an article that should be required reading for all new posters. It would outline the need to provide ALL relevant data for us to begin to assist them.

Many years ago a local business journal published an article I wrote. It was a generic piece with advice and tips for those businesses looking for the first time at some level of automation. Not exactly an academic white paper (that's not my thing), but well received by its intended audience of non-engineers. That's not the kind of thing you had in mind is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jboggs View Post
    Many years ago a local business journal published an article I wrote. It was a generic piece with advice and tips for those businesses looking for the first time at some level of automation. Not exactly an academic white paper (that's not my thing), but well received by its intended audience of non-engineers. That's not the kind of thing you had in mind is it?
    Actually - yes it is... Anything that is useful to a technical audience. I will create a special category as required, in this case "Business Strategy Review" or similar.