Thread: Manufacturing process in Automotive industry

Manufacturing process in Automotive industry

Hey guys my name is Sanket and I am gonna graduate with a mechanical engineering degree this year, and considering all this economic turmoil it is hard to find a job. I wanted to gain as much knowledge as possible about the automotive industry to upgrade myself and make myself more employable.
    My major question to all those who work in automotive industry is: what are the problems that automotive industry manufacturing process face? In terms of technological impedance as well as supply chain? And what are the problems faced by the industry while upgrading to the Industry 4.0 standards?
    Thank you all for taking out time to answer my doubts.

Banned
    I think the biggest problem is the inefficient automatization. If you figure out how to automatize the welding, soldering and spot welding processes even further, you will find yourself as a CEO somewhere real fast

miesolutions2
    The no 1 is Covid-19 after it, The advent of connected technologies is one of the biggest challenges automotive industry is facing presently. With every functionality in automobiles becoming data driven, digitization is becoming rather commonplace in vehicles.

Banned
    You are at right place, for more knowledge you join forums related industry. Best of luck for future.

Banned
    I have worked in a transformer company, over there the main problem we arise is the testing failure