Thread: Engineers Edge Forum Question

Banned

:bash: Engineers Edge Forum Question

Just curious to know? When I arrived in Singapore in 2009, this forum was so vibrant, with so many people asking questions and so many regulars answering them. This forum was quite vibrant until atleast 5 years ago. But since then has just gone down hill. Why? What are the regulars doing these days?

I for one am very busy on twitter, hardwarez0ne mostly and some other forums.

I check it at least once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by hypnos963 View Post
    Just curious to know? When I arrived in Singapore in 2009, this forum was so vibrant, with so many people asking questions and so many regulars answering them. This forum was quite vibrant until atleast 5 years ago. But since then has just gone down hill. Why? What are the regulars doing these days?

I for one am very busy on twitter, hardwarez0ne mostly and some other forums.
    I see you're a brand new member, did you have a account back in 2009?

1) Engineers Edge is more than just a discussion forum. Answers folks need are gradually being populated here and all over the internet.
    2) Twitter is a more of a social and business promotion format than a engineering question and solutions place.
    3) Are you seriously comparing Engineers Edge to hardwarez0ne? Are you posting in the "Eat-Drink-Man-Woman" thread?
    4) Are you trying to SEO promote the hardwarez0ne?
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

So, I searched your registration email on Google and found you're a well known spammer. - I doubt you'll be back but I did ban your access and changed your thread title from "Vibration" to a more correct title.

We don't allow the following types of posts here:

- Commercial interest posters,
    - Spammers (like you),
    - Off topic posts like preferred candy or other social media type posts, but we do have a section for that,
    - etc.

We are open to a more social type format however we are quite restrictive on what new members can be post here.

Check out my search results for your registration email address below:

Forum-Spammer.png

Forum-Spammer-2.png

Are you a Spammer.?