Thread: Neighbour firing electrical energy at our home

Associate Engineer

Neighbour firing electrical energy at our home

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

We desperately need some expert advice/guidance.

We have a neighbour whom we believe is somehow firing accurate electrical pulses of energy at our home. So far, two new different brand security cameras have been destroyed, both with electrical issues. A third camera is registering electrical surges everyday even though it is well insulated in copper and aluminium foil and grounded. Solar lights suddenly go super bright in different locations and different types of solar lights. The list goes on, Amazon devices, tablets, phones etc. Sometimes, a device is broken and will no longer power on, other times the device overheats and shuts down and sometimes a fully charged battery will drain in a few hours.

Added to this, we see very quick flashes of light come through walls and land near devices. Most recently, we have been feeling sharp burning sensations on our bodies that last about 5 seconds. Headaches are also being experienced.

The device we believe is causing the problems is mounted on a neighbour's rooftop about 300 metres away with perfect line of sight. We can see very quick flashes of light come from the rooftop before an electrical issue happens. The device is about the size of a small refrigerator and yellow colour.
    We also see a powerful infrared light that is invisible to the human eye shining at our home when this happens.

We have involved the police and they advised to keep monitoring and contact them again if it keeps happening.

Our questions are: does such a device exist. Is it possible that it could be a fault with our electrics?

Any information or advice is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Well.... that's an interesting and somewhat speculative declaration you posted there.

I would really-really like to see pictures of this rooftop energy beaming camera destroying thing.

Walk right over there, take a picture and post it right here on this forum and I promise you'll get a response.
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

Sounds like you probably have electrical surges in your electrical system. Get a surge protector on your house or components.