Only one available at this price.
Beginning AutoCAD 2015 Exercise Workbook
550 Pages, Softcover
Published: June, 2014
For Use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2015 only
This is the right book for users if they’re new to AutoCAD or want to brush up on the basics, they’re looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or they want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. All exercises print easily on a standard 8 ½” x 11” printer.
New features include …
- The “New Tab” page containing two sliding content frames – Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates and online resources.
- Dark color interface which includes the Ribbon, Status Bar and Palettes. This contrasts with the dark model space and reduces eye strain.
- Graphics Performance dialog box making it easier to change graphics settings.
- Lasso selection giving greater control when selecting objects.
- Totally updated for AutoCAD 2015 and 2015 LT.
- Improved Features include … Enhanced Status Bar giving greater control on the tools you want displayed; Reorganized View Ribbon making it easier to control the visibility of the UCS Icon, Navigation Bar, ViewCube and Layout Tabs; and Improved graphics with Line Smoothing.
- AutoCAD 2015 30-Day Trial Version included on the enclosed DVD.
- Ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorial.
- Provides only what you need without all of the jargon.
- Includes 30 lessons with step by step instructions followed by exercises designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson.
- Each lesson starts very simple and progresses to more complex.
- The approach taken is to familiarize you with the drawing commands first, and then teach users to create their own setup drawings.
- Each lesson is explained clearly and in a non-intimidating manner.
- All exercises print easily on a standard 8.5 x 11 printer.
Cheryl R. Shrock recently retired as Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College (CA) where she had taught since 1990. She is an Autodesk® registered author. Previous to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product and machine design company, using CAD to create and document designs. This book draws upon both her teaching and industry experience.
Steve Heather has 30-plus years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is an authorized AutoCAD beta tester and a member of AutoCAD Connected Desktop Customer Council. â€‹
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 25 September, 2021.