Only one available at this price.
Programmable Logic Controllers
Su-Chen Jonathon, Lin
456 Pages, Hardcover
Published: July, 2016
This book has been written a undergraduate Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) course. It effectively introduces the student to a broad range of knowledge and skills essential to using PLCs in implementing control schemes in a variety of industries. The text is comprehensive in that it covers control logic design, PLC hardware and software, PLC instructions, and PLC programming.
- This highly useful text includes valuable information for students, as well as practitioners, from important basics to advanced PLC programming instructions.
- It is designed for flexible use, so readers can easily choose their desired depth of coverage.
- The first five chapters focus on the electrical control fundamentals, number systems, logic basics, Boolean algebra, and simplifying logic circuits.
- Chapters 6 and 7 introduce two methods of designing PLC control logics and circuits that often are absent in other PLC texts.
- The next three chapters cover PLC memory, file structure, discrete input and output modules, and analog input and output modules.
- Exercises, study questions, and numerous illustrations throughout reinforce key concepts.
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers
- Electrical Control Fundamentals
- Number Systems & Codes
- Logic Basics & Boolean Algebra
- Simplifying Logic Circuits
- State Combination Circuits Design
- Logic Circuits Design Using State Diagram Method
- PLC Memory & File Structure
- Discrete Input Modules & Output Modules
- Analog Input & Output Interface Modules
- Basic Relay-Type Instructions
- Timer Instructions
- Counter Instructions
- Math, Comparison, & Logic Instructions
- Program Control Instructions
- Data Manipulation Instructions
- PLC Sequencer Instructions
- PID Control
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 25 September, 2021.