Hello! If you are here it is because you DO NOT have java enabled on your internet browser.
Most of the 75,000 + web pages articles, calculators and other great stuff on Engineers Edge REQUIRE that you have JAVA Enabled on you web browser.
Please follow these instructions to enable Java though your Web browser:
(We promise there is nothing on Engineers Edge that you will not love (if not like)!
SOLUTIONS TO GET YOU SURFING ENGINEERS EDGE!
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Start Mozilla Fire fox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Fire fox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plug ins
- Click Java (TM) Platform pluggingto select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable , Java is already enabled)
AOL Please refer to our Help page on AOL Issues with Java software . Opera 4.x and Up
- Click on the wrench icon, then select Options .
- Select Under the Hood and then Privacy Content Settings .
The Content Settings panel will appear.
- In the Plug-ins section, select the Disable individual plug-ins link to check whether Java is enabled
- Click on the Enable link (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
Note: Alternatively, you can access the Plug-ins settings by typing about:Plug insin the browser address.
- Opera for Windows does not use Java, but an embedded version already inside the Opera Web browser.
- Opera for other platforms may supports Java . Please consult your Opera platform documentation.
- For further information, please review the following Opera Support article:
Support for Java software in Opera