Engineers Edge is looking for engineering and manufacturing industry experts to develop and instruct training courses within the following categories.
- Thermal and Stress Analysis
- CAD, CAM Training
- Fixture and Tooling Design and Engineering
- Forming, fabrication and Stamping
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Plastics Engineering
- Welding Manufacturing
- Welding Engineering
- Project Management
- Other Opportunities
Benefits being a Engineers Edge Instructor
- Work with an high visibility organization with an established reputation in industry
- Work with industry leading organizations
- Highly competitive compensation
- Logistics support
- Five or more years experience in engineering, manufacturing or academia
- Experience in developing high quality relevant training materials and presentations
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
- Professional presentation manner
Please submit your inquiries, resume using the following feedback form.
or call Kelly Bramble at 678 643-1758!
Copyright Engineers Edge, LLC - www.engineersedge.com All right reserved