2D Statics Modeler Demonstration Video
Online 2D Static's Modeler and Structural Capabilities:
- Use mouse/pointer to create and modify 2D Static's model by means of nodes and spans between them.
- Enter a load, modify and remove. A continuous load is entered within each span.
- Enter and remove most common supports (restraints).
- Enter and remove hinges.
- Create sections and assign them to the bars.
- Solve the structure for reactions, internal diagrams and deflected shape.
- Structure can be saved and open. The data are stored locally within your browser.
- Both metric SI and Imperial Units are supported.