Posted By<" ">MJCronin on March 25, 2002 at 15:52:18:
In Reply to: API 650 Tank Self Supported Roof posted bySelcuk Ozkurede on February 08, 2002 at 10:41:44:
Your "Bill of material list" seems to be a list of materials for API-650 tanks of various diameters. I don't think that this can be done.
The rules of the API-650 tank code enable an engineer to both specify and design flat bottomed tanks for different types of service. The correct tank design will change depending on several factors. Some of these are:
- Specific Gravity of Fluid
- Sloped, flat or cone bottom
- Seismic design requirements.
- Internal Vapor pressure of the liquid
- Snow and/or wind load
- Ringwall, pad or other foundation type
- Roof type ( cone/flat/self-supporting or not)
Hope that this helps...
< "> Subject: Re: Re: API 650 Tank Self Supported Roof
[ Home ][ Forum Archive ] [ Active Engineering Forum ]
© Copyright 2000 - 2019, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved. Disclaimer