Engineers Edge

[Home] [Design Resources] [Engineering Jobs] [Tell A Friend] [Technology Store]

Re: HILLSIDE WASHER -- CODY BAKER Post Reply Top of thread Forum
Posted by: David White

03/14/2003, 16:12:07

: : Does anyone have any info on what a "hillside washer" is?: Maybe if you could describe how you come upon this term or phrase we could narrow it down a bit.: It sounds possibly like a slang phrase used for a beveled washer which is used in structural steel applications. Then again I could be 180 degrees off.Yes, Bill is right. It is the washer on the ends of tensioning rods between structural steel members that allow the rod flat washer/nuts to contact at a normal angle.: L8r

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Rate Where am I? Original Top of thread

Powered by Engineers Edge

© Copyright 2000 - 2018, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved.  Disclaimer