[Home] [Design Resources] [Technology Store]
[Archive#1] [Archive #2] [Archive #3] [Calculators]
monocoque design alteration Question
Post Reply   Forum
Posted by: bottomacher

05/22/2003, 20:15:22

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I want to alter a monocoque (bus) body, and I need the help of a patient engineer or designer. Thank you!

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Rate   Previous |   |

Powered by Engineers Edge

© Copyright 2000 - 2019, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved.  Disclaimer