Design and Engineering Forum
[Home] [Design Resources]
[ POSTING POLICY / RULES ][Archive#1] [Archive #2] [Archive #3] [Calculators]

Post Reply   Forum
Posted by: DavidRussell

06/29/2004, 10:28:44

Author Profile Mail author Edit

We have some older drawings that have a note that says "Concentric to DU within .002". We understand that this deals with runout  and concentricity between diameters but don't know what DU means. Anyone ever seen this and can explain what it means?


David Russell QED, Inc.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Rate  

Powered by Engineers Edge

© Copyright 2000 - 2019, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved.  Disclaimer