Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Engineering Forum
[ Home ] [ Search ] [ Engineering and Design Database ] [ Resume/Job Database ] [ Product and Services Directory ]
Engineering, Design and Drafting Store ] [ Engineering Forum ] [ DFM DFA Training and Trainers ] [ GD&T Training GD&T Trainers ] [ Advertise ]
[ POSTING POLICY / RULES ][ Archive#1 ] [ Archive #2 ] [ Archive #3] [ Calculators ] [ Tell A Friend ]
Forum Moderators: randykimball, Administrator

bush material to rebuild wear out hole
Post Reply   Forum
Posted by: snapper

04/06/2005, 01:47:22

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Hi everyone,

I have this plate made from steel C 45 we use this part at press machine ( crass beam plate ) one of the hole is worn out and I need some information on techincal specification of material which is useable to rebuild wear out hole.
The function of this hole is to transfer hydraulic oil. At the first place I want to rebuild the hole by re-welding but I guess it wont last long enough, because it can cause other part of the plate become brittle.
I need sugestion on what kind of steel material is the best to make this bush.


Post Reply | Recommend | Alert  

Powered by Engineers Edge

© Copyright 2000 - 2018, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved.  Disclaimer