Engineers Edge

[Home] [Design Resources] [Engineering Jobs] [Tell A Friend] [Technology Store]

Re: Surface Finish
Re: Surface Finish -- George Bradley Post Reply Top of thread Forum
Posted by: Randy Kimball

11/28/2002, 12:18:38

Yes indeed. The most popular one is a small cardabout 6" tall by 2.5" wide with several small machinedsquares bonded to it and labeled. You purchasethem through machine shop supply houses (there areseveral on-line). Please, realize these pocketgauge guides are for reference only and are usuallyvery accurate but are are for touch and feel andwill not qualify under any quality control system.Also, you must never use one to calibrate a finishroughness system of any kind. They are not very expensive.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Rate Where am I? Original Top of thread | Next |

Powered by Engineers Edge

© Copyright 2000 - 2019, by Engineers Edge, LLC All rights reserved.  Disclaimer