Thread: I need help

I need help

I am trying to get better at GD&T. I created two parts and did drawings for them. Can someone please help me and do a markup or give me some pointers on things I did wrong? I would love it if someone would check the individual parts and do a tolerance stack up to see at worst case if there will be any interference.

I just used my best judgement for design intent since I don't actually have an application for these parts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mtpinnc View Post
    I am trying to get better at GD&T. I created two parts and did drawings for them. Can someone please help me and do a markup or give me some pointers on things I did wrong? I would love it if someone would check the individual parts and do a tolerance stack up to see at worst case if there will be any interference.

I just used my best judgement for design intent since I don't actually have an application for these parts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    To get better with dimensioning and tolerancing, I would suggest that you seek out some training and/or ask an available work mentor to assist.

This is your first post on Engineers Edge (you've contributed nothing to others), you're not a previous student or customer, and you're asking for a design, drafting check as well an tolerance analysis completed for YOU.

Love to help people learn, move forward and be better designers and engineers but your request is a bit much..

In the future, I suggest you first contribute to this or any forum before expecting so much. Additionally, I suggest you at least try (tolerance analysis) before asking.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Closing the thread...
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.