Thread: Astrodynamics -- Earth Satellite Transfer Orbit calculator

Astrodynamics -- Earth Satellite Transfer Orbit calculator

Here's a couple Astrodynamics calculators I've made. Hopefully it helps someone.

Awesome ! Thank you!
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

Here are a few options:

1. Satellite Orbit Transfer Calculator by AGI: This online calculator from AGI allows users to input the current and target orbit parameters, along with other parameters such as the spacecraft's mass and propulsion system characteristics. The calculator then provides the required delta-v, transfer orbit parameters, and other relevant information.
    2. Orbital Mechanics Calculator by Omni: This calculator from Omni can calculate the delta-v required for transferring a spacecraft between two circular or elliptical orbits. Users can input the initial and final orbits, along with other parameters such as the gravitational parameter and mass of the central body.
    3. Satellite Transfer Orbit Calculator by AstroSurf: This online calculator from AstroSurf can calculate the delta-v required for transferring a satellite from one circular orbit to another, assuming a Hohmann transfer orbit. Users can input the initial and final orbit parameters, along with the mass of the central body.

These are just a few examples of the many Earth satellite transfer orbit calculators available online.