Thread: Need a help to identify the pulleys and bearings to be used for belt drive

Question Need a help to identify the pulleys and bearings to be used for belt drive

Hello all,

I will need to identify the items required to build a deburring/brushing unit containing 1800RPM 2HP Motor, belt driven two pulleys, arbor, brushing wheel.

Please refer to attached picture for my design. Frame mounted unit, 2HP, 1800RPM, Baldor motor, 7/8" shaft dia with a pulley connected to another larger V-belt pulley. The larger pully driving the shaft, arbor with brushing wheel.

The unit will be operated 24/7, needs high torque. Can anyone suggest what kind of pulleys I can use, and bearing and parts?

Planned to use 3" and 4" Pulleys, H-Belt, Linear bearing, 1.5" dia shaft attached with arbor.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're asking for a lot - I'm doubtful that an experienced engineer will appear and provide broad scope advice and guidance.

You should consider limiting the scope of your question to specific design and engineering requirements.