Signup today! Register Account or Login
Engineer Edge has been in operation since early 2000 and serves over 1.6 million visitors monthly. Engineers Edge is absolutely the preferred online destination for designers, engineers and manufacturing
professionals, where all can quickly find a variety of information to aid in the solution of typical and complex
We have created membership access options to better fund the support and development of existing and new online resources. We are committed to bring you PRACTICAL online resources and tools to assist you in your technical needs!
Engineers Edge Premium Membership
Membership Subscription Types
- Engineering Forums and Newsletter Subscription - Free. This FREE membership gets you access to the engineering forums and you will get periodic updates on new resources and tools by email.
- Limited Advertising 1 Year. Advertising bars on left and right side and bottom of web page are removed for quicker web page loads times.
- Premium Membership Monthly. Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Premium Membership Annual (1 year). Access all web site engineering books, resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled.
- Student Premium Membership (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above)! Renews until cancelled. REQUIRES A VERIFIABLE SCHOOL EMAIL (University, College, High School Etc.). Signups without a school email can be processed with an copy/image of a school ID or equivalent emailed to webmasteratengineersedge.com. Unverified students are processed as monthly signups.. Substitute" at " with @ when emailing.
- Premium Membership - Limited Advertising (1 year). Access all web site engineering books resources, calculators and more (see above) and removes advertising from most web pages! Renews until cancelled.
- Small Group rates are available (less than twenty)! Contact us with our Feedback Form:
Signup today! Register Account or Login
Noted Premium Membership Resources (Partial)
Premium Member Resources
- Training Online Center - GD&T Training, DFM, DFMA, Engineering, Design
- Career Center - Engineering, Design and Manufacturing - Engineers Edge Career Center- Caeer Center for Job seekeres and Employers
- Engineering, Manufacturing Calculators and Equations - Most calculators are free, however advanced design calculators will require a Premium Membership to access.
- Beam Deflection and Stress Design Equations Calculators - Advanced beam stress and deflection equations and calculators. Basic calculators are free.
- Design for Manufacturability and Assembly DFM DFMA -
DFM DFMA Resources
- Geometric Boundaries II ASME Y 14.5-2009 -
Interpretation and Application of ASME Y14.5-2009 GD&T
- Geometric Boundaries Workbook Answers -
Access to Geometric Boundaries Workbook Questions
- Differences Between
ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing -
Quick Guide to differences Between
ASME Y14.5-2009 and ISO 1101 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- What's New in ASME Y14.5-2009 -
Overview of changes to the ASME Y14.5-2009 Standard
- Geometric Metrology per. ASME Y14.5-2009 -
Dimensional Tolerances Inspection & Practices in Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings -
Presentation and research for Limited Dimension Drawings LDD, Critical Feature Drawings
- Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers -
Excel Applications Downloads for Engineers - 100+ excel Calculators!
- Weld Design Calculators -
Weld Throat Area, Stress and Moment Design Calculators
- White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications -
Resources that can not be characterized White Papers, Engineering Documents and Specifications
- Handbook for Machine Design and Engineers - Practical Design Engineering book
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume I - Mechanisms 'and Mechanical Movements Selected from Automatic Machines and Various Other Forms of Mechanical Apparatus as Outstanding Examples of Ingenious Design Embodying Ideas or Principles Applicable in Designing Machines or Devices Requiring Automatic Features or Mechanical Control.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume II - This additional volume of Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume has been published as a companion book to Volume I in order to present illustrated descriptions of a large variety of mechanisms and mechanical movements not at hand when Volume I was produced.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume III -
Large number of mechanisms and mechanical movements not previously described in Volumes I and II have been brought together for convenient study and reference.
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume IV -
Ingenious Mechanisms for Designers and Inventors Volume IV. The mechanisms described in Volume IV have been developed for application in a wide variety of fields.
- Five Hundred and Seven Mechanical Movements Book. - Published 1868 by Henry T. Brown.
- Ultimate Fastener Design Manual - Comprehensive fastener design manual developed and publish by NASA.
Stress Concentration Factors
Stress Concentration Factors, Stress concentration is related to type of material, the nature of the stress, environmental conditions, and the geometry of parts.
CMM Measurement Strategies and Good Practice
This guide covers the selection of the number of measurement points when using Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs) and gives advice on the compromise between accuracy and speed.
Importance of Standard in Engineering
The Importance of Standards in Engineering - Standards generally go unnoticed. They are mostly quiet, unseen forces, such as specifications, regulations, and protocols, that ensure that things work properly, interactively, and responsibly.
Gas Discharge Rate Atmosphere From a Pressure Vessel
Gas Discharge Rate Atmosphere From a Pressure Vessel - When a gas is stored under pressure in a closed vessel is discharged to the atmosphere through an orifice, the gas velocity through that orifice may be choked or non-choked.
Autodesk Revit Basics Training Manual
Revit, a type of Building Information Modeling or “BIM” software, is used widely in the U.S. to provide “real-life” information to clients, as well as a way for contractors to eliminate problems before they arise with a way to track costs.