Related Resources: Design and Engineering General
Workhead Mechanisms Part 5 , Automated Assembling
- Engineering Kinematics
- Engineering Mechanics Statics
- Optimal Design of Disc Cams Mechanisms
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume I
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume II
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume III
- Ingenious Mechanisms Volume IV
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 2
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 3
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 4
Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 5
This resource requires a Premium Membership
This cam actuated mechanism provides a solution to the problem of folding and closing four end flaps of a pre-formed carton.
At a previous work station, glue had been deposited on to the carton flap which is last to be closed. Folding and closing now proceeds at this station.