- Analysis of Stress and Deformation, George W. Housner, Thad Vreeland, Jr., Division of Engineering and Applied Science, California Institute
447 Pages Premium Membership Required
- ANSI Hardware Design Data Fasteners, bolt and screw size charts, American Wood Screws, Flange Design Data, ACME Thread Design Data,Screws and Bolts.
- Aeronautical Engineering and Airplane Design - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Fundamentals of Aerospace Engineering
An Introductory Course to Aerospace Engineering
- Aircraft Powerplant Handbook, Airframe and Power Plant Series
- Analysis and Design of Automotive Brake Systems. Engineering Design Handbook Premium Membership required premiumMembership Required to view Document/Book
- Aircraft Airframe Handbook, Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics
- Aircraft Mechanics Handbook, Airframe and Power Plant General
- Robotics, Designing the Mechanisms for Automated Machinery, Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- ISO Hardware Design Data ISO Metric Screw Threads, Torque Table Metric, Metric Keyway, Metric External Table Thread Sizes, Internal Metric Thread and Fastener Sizes, Internal ISO Metric Trapezoidal Screw Threads Table Chart Sizes, Metric Flat Washer, British ISO Pipe Threads
- Advanced Composites, Design and Applications
- Alternative Energy Systems in Building Design
- Bolt Threads, Grade, Bolt Strength, Excel Spreadsheet Calculator, Spreadsheet Calculated per the AISC Ninth Edition
- Wind Power Generation and Wind Power Turbine Design
- Solar Powered Cooling Systems
- Solar Preheater
- Photovoltaic Fundamentals
- Bolted and Bonded Joints in Polymeric Composites
- Fibrous Composites, Design and Analysis
- Battery Design & Construction Lead Acid Battery Construction, Battery Charger requirements, Nickel Cadmium Battery.
- Bearings Application Angular Contact Bearings Ceramic Bearings, Bearing Application Chart, Force Analysis of Bearings, Thrust Bearings.
- Belts, V and Flat Design and Engineering Belt Length Equation and Calculator, Flat Belt Design Equations, Belt Rated Horsepower Equations, Torque Transmitted by Belt Equation.
- Biomedical Engineering Fundamentals The biomedical engineering is the inter marriage of engineering and medicine.
Premium Membership Required
- Biomedical Engineering Handbook. Premium Membership Required
- Buckling of a rectangular column on the basis of Murnaghan's formula for strain energy
- Computer Technology Binary Addition Review, HTML Greek Codes, Types of Computer Memory, Firewire Cables, Serial ATA Cables / Interface
- Civil Engineering Technology Bearing Capacity of Soils, Column Stress for Buildings, Concrete Anchor Pullout Tension Design Calculator,Concrete Column Base Plate Design, Soil Permeability Review
- Chemical Engineering Plant Design - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Computational Dynamics Free MembershipRequired
- General Principles of Chemical Engineering Design - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Corrosion Fastener Material Galvanic Compatibility Table, Design for Corrosion Review, Galvanic Compatibility, Galvanic Corrosion, Stress Corrosion Cracking, Corrosion Resistant Coatings
- Design of Food Processing Equipment Review Good Manufacturing and Material Selection in the Design and Fabrication of Food Processing Equipment
- Design of Hardened Structures, Principles and Practices Premium Membership Required to view Document Book
- Design Engineering Notes,
This is a collection of practical mechanical and design engineering notes, calculations, manufacturing technology and solutions.
- Drafting and Drawings Drafting Fundamentals and Philosophy, ANSI Engineering Drawing Inch Format Sizes, Engineering Drawing Metric Format Sizes, Drawing Title Block, Blueprint Notes and Legend, Dimensioning Knurled Features
- Electric Motors Application Sizing Electric Motor, Start and Running Torque Requirements, Calculations for Electric Motors, Basic Electric Motor Torque Equation, Fans and Blower Horsepower Equation, Electric Motor Accelerating Torque and Force Equation and Calculator
- Engineering Drawings Engineering Drawing Formats Menu
- Engineering Design to Failure Prevention Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Earthquake Engineering, Application to Design - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Electromagnetic Shielding Characterization of Gaskets Premium Membership Required
- Engineering Standards Specifications ANSI American National Standards Institute, Aviation Military Hardware Specifications, ASME Engineering Standards Specifications, MIL-STD Military Standard
- Engineering Development Testing Hydrostatic Testing Review, Production Prototypes Review
- Engineering Design Handbook Automatic Weapons Guns
- Environmental Chambers Archive Storage Vaults Chambers Review, Dry Room Chamber, Environmental Test and Manufacturing Chamber, Selecting a Environmental Chamber, Temperature Controlled Chamber Review
- Engineering Design, Complexity Metrics - Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Engineering Design Methods, Strategies for Product Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Engineering, Design a, Manufacturing and Related Excel SpreadSheets Down Loads - Premium Membership Required
- Engineering, An Illustrated Weekly Journal
From July to December 1871
- Equal Spacing Formulas and Calculator In the fabrication of wood or structural steel component spacing may be required and determined by the fabricator.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Thermoplastics Engineering Design Handbook This handbook provides information related principally to families of thermoplastics reinforced with
strand "E" glass.
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Review The Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a numerical method for solving problems of engineering and mathematical physics
- Finishing & Plating's Application Mil-A-8625F, Anodize, Electroplating Standards Specifications Mil-C-13924C, AMS-2505B, AMS-2433B, Electroless Nickel, MIL-G-45203 Electroplating Gold
- Filtration & Filters Activated Carbon Filter, Corrosion Considerations in Air Cleaning System, Filter Design, Cylindrical Filter Application, Membrane Filter Review, Mini-Pleat Air Filter Design, Vacuum Pump Filter, Vibration in Air Filter Design
- Flat Plates Stress, Deflection Design Equations and Calculators
- Flat Roof Snow Loading Snow loads are influenced by elevation, general weather and moisture patterns, slope direction, exposure, roof (or trail bridge) configuration, and wind direction and severity.
- Fluids Flow Knowledge Partially Full Pipe Flow Calculator, Hydrostatic Pressure Table, Manometer Application Equation Calculator, Horsepower Compress Air, Airfoil Aero Dynamics Characteristics Calculator, API Integral-Joint tubing Recommended Torque Table, API NUE Tubing Recommended Torque Table, API Tubing Engineering Table Chart, API Tubing Grade & Specifications, Barlow's Formula, Calculator, Chézy and Manning's Equation, Schedule 40 Steel Pipe Sizes
- Fracture Mechanics for Structural Adhesive Bonds Fracture mechanics methodology was developed and experimentally demonstrated
for the prediction of the growth of bondline flaws in an adhesively
- General Engineering and Design Data Bolt / Stud / Fastener Tensioner, Copper Wire Table, Gasket Compression and Fastener Spacing Design, Standard Square Drives for Socket Tools ASA B5.38, O-Ring Leak Rate Equation and Calculator, O-Ring Installation Compressive Load vs Hardness Chart
- Poppet Seal Gasket Oring Operating Life and Reliability Equations and Calculator
- Ground Snow Loads Ground snow loads, pg , to be used in the determination of design snow loads for roofs should be as set forth in the illustration below for the contiguous United States and for Alaska.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics Hydraulic and Pneumatic Design Data, Manometer Application Equation for Pressure Manometer Pressure, Pneumatic System Components, Hydraulic System Components, Piston Type Fluid Accumulator Design, Rubber Molding Design Guidelines and Review, O-Ring, Design Consideration
- HVAC Systems & Components ASHRAE Refrigerant Applications, Sheet Metal Gauge Charts, HVAC ASHRAE Psychrometric Chart, Pressure Drop Equivalent Length of Pipes and Fittings, R-502 Refrigerant Line Capacities, R-717 (Ammonia) Refrigerant Line Capacities
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineering Air conditioning (of which refrigeration is an inseparable part) has its origins in the fundamental work on thermodynamics which was done by Boyle, Carnot and others
- General Engineering Design Data Driveline Design, Grease and Oil Traps Review, Industrial Brushes Application and Review, Rivet Installation & Application, Universal Joint Design and Engineering Equations
- Gear Design and Engineering AGMA Fine Pitch Tolerances for Gears, Centrifugal Force Calculations Gears, Gear Formula Equation Table, Helical Gear and Pinion Calculator and Equations
- Grease and Oil Traps Review Grease oil traps are devices utilizes within plumbing systems to capture grease and oil from the discharge of industrial and consumer equipment and applications.
- Industrial Engineering Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Mechanical Engineers Pocket Book Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Stress Analysis Manual Premium Membership Required
- Instrumentation & Control Devices Capacitance Discharge Calculator, How a Flip Flop Circuit Works, Inductance of Coil Calculator, Ohms Law Equations and Calculator, Resistors in Parallel Equation and Calculator, Wheatstone Bridge Analysis and Calculator, Power Transistor on Heat Sink Calculator, Zener Diode and Resistor Voltage Regulator Design Calculator
- Inelastic Analysis of Geometrically Exact Rods In this work a formulation for rod structures able to consider coupled geometric and constitutive sources of nonlinearity in both the static and the dynamic range is developed.
Additionally, it is extended for allowing the inclusion of passive energy dissipating elements as a special rod element and geometric irregularities as a full three-dimensional
body connected to the framed structure by means of a two-scale model.
- Industrial, Testing, and Processing Equipment Boiler Design & Components, Cooling Towers, Infrared (IR) or Radiant Heating Review, Mobile Electrification
- Kinematics, Engineering The increasing importance of the subject of dynamics to engineers demands a rigorous exploration of the division of kinematics. In the pedagogical time-table this division most frequently appears in the second year, and in the role of a course in Mechanism.
- Lubrication Application Apparent Viscosity Grease, Bleeding, Migration, Syneresis of Grease, Consistency, Penetration, and National Lubricating Grease Institute (NLGI) Numbers, Contaminants in Grease, Corrosion and Rust Resistance of Grease, Dropping Point of Grease, High Temperature Effects on Grease, Low Temperature Effects on Grease, Extreme Pressure (EP) Lubrication
- Machine Design (S.I. Units),
- Mechanical Design Handbook, Peter R. N. Childs, 373 pages
- Mechatronics Design, Engineering and Manufacturing
Technologies, Principles, Design, and Analysis of Comple Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Manufacturing & Engineering Processes Machining Manufacturing Tolerances, Centerless Grinding Manufacturing, Laser Cutting, 3D Laser Scanning About, Plastics Design & Manufacturing, Casting Manufacturing Comparison Chart, Deep Drawing Sheet Metal Stamping Review, Fine Blanking Manufacturing Review, Drill Sizes, Knurl Specification / Chart, Machinist Tap - Drill Chart for ANSI Size Threads, Machinist Metric ISO Screw Thread Tap - Drill Size, Machinist Tap - Drill Size Chart ANSI Standard Pipe Thread, ANSI Taps Fraction-Size Tolerances, EDM Design Guide, Design for Forging
- Marine Engineers Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book This handbook is compiled especially for the area of design engineers and technical students. Operating engineers, it is hoped, will find it useful also for presentations of design and construction details, though no attempt has be made to include instructions covering the adjustment and maintenance of marine propulsion machinery.
- Mechanics of Adhesion Engineering Design Book Adhesion science and technology is inherently an interdisciplinary field, requiring fundamental understanding of mechanics, surfaces, and materials, the topics emphasized in this Adhesion Science and Engineering series.
- Mechanical Design Tips for EMI Shielding Shielding is a fast way to comply with legal demands or to prevent electromagnetic interference. Because no long-lasting development is required, it is a cost-effective method. Therefore shielding is used for smaller series or if a quick market introduction is needed.
- Mechanical Tolerance Standards Preferred Tolerances Limits Fits Calculator RC - LTs, International Tolerance Grade Chart, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Symmetry, RunoutDowel Pin Installation Tolerances, Slip & Press fit design tolerances for ANSI size dowel pins, Hole - Fastener Fits for ANSI Hex Head Blots and Screws, General Tolerances Shaft - Holes Fits, Machinist Drill Tolerance Capabilities Chart, Sheet Metal Gauge Tolerances Chart, Ring gage and Master Disc mechanical tolerances, Table of tolerances for gauge blocks
- Mechanisms in Modern Engineering Design - A Handbook for Engineers, Designers, and Inventors Premium Membership Required
- Mechanical Engineers Formulas and Review Manual
- Mining Engineers Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Morrison's Spring Tables Design Reference Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Motor Car Engineering, Text Book
Volume I Construction
A. Graham Clark
- Motor Car Engineering, Volume II Design
- Notation Symbols Snow Loads Design Data
- O-Rings, Oring Applications
- Optical Engineering Fundamentals optical and mechanical considerations are not
separate entities to be dealt with by different individuals but are
merely two phases of a single problem.
- Optimal Design of Disc Cam Mechanisms Approach
based on only kinematic constraints
- Petroleum Refining Volume 1, Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Process Flowsheets
- Petroleum Refining Volume 4, Materials and Equipment
- Structural Beam Calculators for Stress and Deflection, Plate Girder Design Spreadsheet Calculator Check for Moment and Shear Combined - Premium Membership required
- Aircraft Airframe Structural Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Plastics Design & Manufacturing Common Plastic Molding Design Material Specification, Injection Molding Design Considerations, Injection Molding Mechanical Tolerances, Plastic Molding Design Guidelines, Plastic Snap Fit Tapered Finger Stress Application, Plastic Post and Hub Press Fit Equations / Calculator, Tapered Snap Fit Beam Bending Equation and Calculator
- Plastic Materials Properties for Engineering Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Power Transmission & Technology Steady-State Torque of a Coupling Equations, Vehicle Drive Line Optimal Design Guidelines, Equation, Reciprocating Engine Differential Pressure Compression Check, Motor Generator Set Application / Specification
- Pumps Application Air-Operated Pumps, Chopper Pumps Review, Pump Impeller Types, Peristalic Pumps Review, Slurry Pumps Review, Viscous Liquid Pumps Review, Centrifugal Pump Components, Centrifugal Pump Flow Types, Centrifugal Pump Operation, Positive Displacement Pump Design and Operation
- Quality and Inspection 3D Laser Scanning Review, 3D Laser Scanning Limitations, Laser Scanning Applications, Advantages and Disadvantages of Selected Non-Destructive Inspection Methods (NDI), Coordinate Measurement Machines CMM
- Quality Standard for Assembly
- Rapid Prototype Application Rapid Prototype Overview, Services and Considerations.
- Reverse Engineering Reverse engineering (RE) is the process of taking something (a device, component, an electrical component, a software program, etc.) apart and analyzing its workings or geometry in detail
- Reverse Engineering in the Context of Desktop and Mobile Applications Security
- Residential Electrical Load and Requirements Calculations Spreadsheet Premium membership required
- Robotics Alliance Project - Robotics Design Guide
National Aeronautics and Space Administration NASA
- Shaped Charges Engineering Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Sheet Metal Application Sheet metal design resources, tools, articles and other useful data.
- Sloped Roof Snow Loads Snow loads acting on a sloping surface shall be assumed to act on the horizontal projection of that surface.
- Preliminary Solar Sail Design and Fabrication Assessment,
Spinning Sail Blade,
Square Sail Blade
- Solder Joint Design Solder Joint Design Information, Formula and Guide
- Specification for Rubber Gaskets Free Membership Required
- Statics and Dynamics, Introduction
** Free Membership Minimum Required **
- Steel Pipe Clamps Stress and Friction Capacity Analysis
- Spring Design Application Belleville Spring Washer, Coil Spring, Compression Spring Calculator, Extension Spring Calculator, Torsion Spring Calculator, Spring Properties and Material
- Structural Theory Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Systems Engineering Handbook fundamental
concepts and techniques of systems engineering
- Test Engineers Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Tire Traction Force Equation and Calculator
- Torsional Stability of Aluminum Alloy Seamless Tubing
- Value Engineering, Design Engineering Handbook Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Theory of Vibration, A course in mechanical vibrations can be organized in one of two
ways, which may be described as problem-centered and theory-centered.
- Mechanical Vibrations, Fifth Edition Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Water and Oil Separator Review Water and Oil Separators utilize the difference in density between oil or petroleum products and water to separate the oil from the water.
- Welding Design Data Welding Design Calculators, Fillet Weld Moment of Inertia Equations and Calculation, Fillet Weld Polar, Weld Section Modulus Equation and Calculation, Weld Throat Area Equation, Weld Symbols, ANSI/AWS A2.4-79 American Welding Society / American National Standard
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 2 The function of a workhead mechanism Is to perform repeatedly a given manufacturing task
during which parts or fasteners may be fed to the powered head to enable the operation to be
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 3
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 4
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 5
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 6