- ANSI Hardware Design Data Fasteners, bolt and screw size charts, American Wood Screws, Flange Design Data, ACME Thread Design Data,Screws and Bolts.
- ISO Hardware Design Data ISO Metric Screw Threads, Torque Table Metric, Metric Keyway, Metric External Table Thread Sizes, Internal Metric Thread and Fastener Sizes, Internal ISO Metric Trapezoidal Screw Threads Table Chart Sizes, Metric Flat Washer, British ISO Pipe Threads
- Battery Design & Construction Lead Acid Battery Construction, Battery Charger requirements, Nickel Cadmium Battery.
- Bearings Application Angular Contact Bearings Ceramic Bearings, Bearing Application Chart, Force Analysis of Bearings, Thrust Bearings.
- Belts, V and Flat Design and Engineering Belt Length Equation and Calculator, Flat Belt Design Equations, Belt Rated Horsepower Equations, Torque Transmitted by Belt Equation.
- Biomedical Engineering Fundamentals The biomedical engineering is the inter marriage of engineering and medicine.
Premium Membership Required
- Biomedical Engineering Handbook. Premium Membership Required
- Computer Technology Binary Addition Review, HTML Greek Codes, Types of Computer Memory, Firewire Cables, Serial ATA Cables / Interface
- Civil Engineering Technology Bearing Capacity of Soils, Column Stress for Buildings, Concrete Anchor Pullout Tension Design Calculator,Concrete Column Base Plate Design, Soil Permeability Review
- Corrosion Fastener Material Galvanic Compatibility Table, Design for Corrosion Review, Galvanic Compatibility, Galvanic Corrosion, Stress Corrosion Cracking, Corrosion Resistant Coatings
- Design of Food Processing Equipment Review Good Manufacturing and Material Selection in the Design and Fabrication of Food Processing Equipment
- Drafting and Drawings Drafting Fundamentals and Philosophy, ANSI Engineering Drawing Inch Format Sizes, Engineering Drawing Metric Format Sizes, Drawing Title Block, Blueprint Notes and Legend, Dimensioning Knurled Features
- Electric Motors Application Sizing Electric Motor, Start and Running Torque Requirements, Calculations for Electric Motors, Basic Electric Motor Torque Equation, Fans and Blower Horsepower Equation, Electric Motor Accelerating Torque and Force Equation and Calculator
- Engineering Drawings Engineering Drawing Formats Menu
- Engineering Standards Specifications ANSI American National Standards Institute, Aviation Military Hardware Specifications, ASME Engineering Standards Specifications, MIL-STD Military Standard
- Engineering Development Testing Hydrostatic Testing Review, Production Prototypes Review
- Environmental Chambers Archive Storage Vaults Chambers Review, Dry Room Chamber, Environmental Test and Manufacturing Chamber, Selecting a Environmental Chamber, Temperature Controlled Chamber Review
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Review The Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a numerical method for solving problems of engineering and mathematical physics
- Finishing & Plating's Application Mil-A-8625F, Anodize, Electroplating Standards Specifications Mil-C-13924C, AMS-2505B, AMS-2433B, Electroless Nickel, MIL-G-45203 Electroplating Gold
- Filtration & Filters Activated Carbon Filter, Corrosion Considerations in Air Cleaning System, Filter Design, Cylindrical Filter Application, Membrane Filter Review, Mini-Pleat Air Filter Design, Vacuum Pump Filter, Vibration in Air Filter Design
- Flat Roof Snow Loading Snow loads are influenced by elevation, general weather and moisture patterns, slope direction, exposure, roof (or trail bridge) configuration, and wind direction and severity.
- Fluids Flow Knowledge Partially Full Pipe Flow Calculator, Hydrostatic Pressure Table, Manometer Application Equation Calculator, Horsepower Compress Air, Airfoil Aero Dynamics Characteristics Calculator, API Integral-Joint tubing Recommended Torque Table, API NUE Tubing Recommended Torque Table, API Tubing Engineering Table Chart, API Tubing Grade & Specifications, Barlow's Formula, Calculator, Chézy and Manning's Equation, Schedule 40 Steel Pipe Sizes
- General Engineering and Design Data Bolt / Stud / Fastener Tensioner, Copper Wire Table, Gasket Compression and Fastener Spacing Design, Standard Square Drives for Socket Tools ASA B5.38, O-Ring Leak Rate Equation and Calculator, O-Ring Installation Compressive Load vs Hardness Chart
- Ground Snow Loads Ground snow loads, pg , to be used in the determination of design snow loads for roofs should be as set forth in the illustration below for the contiguous United States and for Alaska.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics Hydraulic and Pneumatic Design Data, Manometer Application Equation for Pressure Manometer Pressure, Pneumatic System Components, Hydraulic System Components, Piston Type Fluid Accumulator Design, Rubber Molding Design Guidelines and Review, O-Ring, Design Consideration
- HVAC Systems & Components ASHRAE Refrigerant Applications, Sheet Metal Gauge Charts, HVAC ASHRAE Psychrometric Chart, Pressure Drop Equivalent Length of Pipes and Fittings, R-502 Refrigerant Line Capacities, R-717 (Ammonia) Refrigerant Line Capacities
- General Engineering Design Data Driveline Design, Grease and Oil Traps Review, Industrial Brushes Application and Review, Rivet Installation & Application, Universal Joint Design and Engineering Equations
- Gear Design and Engineering AGMA Fine Pitch Tolerances for Gears, Centrifugal Force Calculations Gears, Gear Formula Equation Table, Helical Gear and Pinion Calculator and Equations
- Grease and Oil Traps Review Grease oil traps are devices utilizes within plumbing systems to capture grease and oil from the discharge of industrial and consumer equipment and applications.
- Instrumentation & Control Devices Capacitance Discharge Calculator, How a Flip Flop Circuit Works, Inductance of Coil Calculator, Ohms Law Equations and Calculator, Resistors in Parallel Equation and Calculator, Wheatstone Bridge Analysis and Calculator, Power Transistor on Heat Sink Calculator, Zener Diode and Resistor Voltage Regulator Design Calculator
- Industrial, Testing, and Processing Equipment Boiler Design & Components, Cooling Towers, Infrared (IR) or Radiant Heating Review, Mobile Electrification
- Kinematics, Engineering The increasing importance of the subject of dynamics to engineers demands a rigorous exploration of the division of kinematics. In the pedagogical time-table this division most frequently appears in the second year, and in the role of a course in Mechanism.
- Lubrication Application Apparent Viscosity Grease, Bleeding, Migration, Syneresis of Grease, Consistency, Penetration, and National Lubricating Grease Institute (NLGI) Numbers, Contaminants in Grease, Corrosion and Rust Resistance of Grease, Dropping Point of Grease, High Temperature Effects on Grease, Low Temperature Effects on Grease, Extreme Pressure (EP) Lubrication
- Manufacturing & Engineering Processes Machining Manufacturing Tolerances, Centerless Grinding Manufacturing, Laser Cutting, 3D Laser Scanning About, Plastics Design & Manufacturing, Casting Manufacturing Comparison Chart, Deep Drawing Sheet Metal Stamping Review, Fine Blanking Manufacturing Review, Drill Sizes, Knurl Specification / Chart, Machinist Tap - Drill Chart for ANSI Size Threads, Machinist Metric ISO Screw Thread Tap - Drill Size, Machinist Tap - Drill Size Chart ANSI Standard Pipe Thread, ANSI Taps Fraction-Size Tolerances, EDM Design Guide, Design for Forging
- Mechanics of Adhesion Engineering Design Book Adhesion science and technology is inherently an interdisciplinary field, requiring fundamental understanding of mechanics, surfaces, and materials, the topics emphasized in this Adhesion Science and Engineering series.
- Mechanical Tolerance Standards Preferred Tolerances Limits Fits Calculator RC - LTs, International Tolerance Grade Chart, Flatness, Perpendicularity, Symmetry, RunoutDowel Pin Installation Tolerances, Slip & Press fit design tolerances for ANSI size dowel pins, Hole - Fastener Fits for ANSI Hex Head Blots and Screws, General Tolerances Shaft - Holes Fits, Machinist Drill Tolerance Capabilities Chart, Sheet Metal Gauge Tolerances Chart, Ring gage and Master Disc mechanical tolerances, Table of tolerances for gauge blocks
- Notation Symbols Snow Loads Design Data
- O-Rings, Oring Applications
- Optical Engineering Fundamentals optical and mechanical considerations are not
separate entities to be dealt with by different individuals but are
merely two phases of a single problem.
- Optimal Design of Disc Cam Mechanisms Approach
based on only kinematic constraints
- Plastics Design & Manufacturing Common Plastic Molding Design Material Specification, Injection Molding Design Considerations, Injection Molding Mechanical Tolerances, Plastic Molding Design Guidelines, Plastic Snap Fit Tapered Finger Stress Application, Plastic Post and Hub Press Fit Equations / Calculator, Tapered Snap Fit Beam Bending Equation and Calculator
- Power Transmission & Technology Steady-State Torque of a Coupling Equations, Vehicle Drive Line Optimal Design Guidelines, Equation, Reciprocating Engine Differential Pressure Compression Check, Motor Generator Set Application / Specification
- Pumps Application Air-Operated Pumps, Chopper Pumps Review, Pump Impeller Types, Peristalic Pumps Review, Slurry Pumps Review, Viscous Liquid Pumps Review, Centrifugal Pump Components, Centrifugal Pump Flow Types, Centrifugal Pump Operation, Positive Displacement Pump Design and Operation
- Quality and Inspection 3D Laser Scanning Review, 3D Laser Scanning Limitations, Laser Scanning Applications, Advantages and Disadvantages of Selected Non-Destructive Inspection Methods (NDI), Coordinate Measurement Machines CMM
- Rapid Prototype Application Rapid Prototype Overview, Services and Considerations.
- Reverse Engineering Reverse engineering (RE) is the process of taking something (a device, component, an electrical component, a software program, etc.) apart and analyzing its workings or geometry in detail
- Reverse Engineering in the Context of Desktop and Mobile Applications Security
- Shaped Charges Engineering Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Sheet Metal Application Sheet metal design resources, tools, articles and other useful data.
- Sloped Roof Snow Loads Snow loads acting on a sloping surface shall be assumed to act on the horizontal projection of that surface.
- Solder Joint Design Solder Joint Design Information, Formula and Guide
- Spring Design Application Belleville Spring Washer, Coil Spring, Compression Spring Calculator, Extension Spring Calculator, Torsion Spring Calculator, Spring Properties and Material
- Systems Engineering Handbook fundamental
concepts and techniques of systems engineering
- Water and Oil Separator Review Water and Oil Separators utilize the difference in density between oil or petroleum products and water to separate the oil from the water.
- Welding Design Data Welding Design Calculators, Fillet Weld Moment of Inertia Equations and Calculation, Fillet Weld Polar, Weld Section Modulus Equation and Calculation, Weld Throat Area Equation, Weld Symbols, ANSI/AWS A2.4-79 American Welding Society / American National Standard
- Workhead Mechanisms, Automated Assembling Part 2 The function of a workhead mechanism Is to perform repeatedly a given manufacturing task
during which parts or fasteners may be fed to the powered head to enable the operation to be