- ANSI Hardware Design Data Links to engineering hardware design and reference data. Hardware design data may be given in inch or metric units.
- Assembly Mass Estimate Worksheet Mass Estimate Work Sheet Calculator for Assemblies
- Beam Deflection and Stress Equations & Calculators Structural Beam Deflection, Stress Formula and Calculators
- Cracks Stress Analysis A general survey of the results of elastic stress analyses
of cracked bodies is the basic objective of this work
- Engineering and Applications Factor of Safety Review Factor of Safety (FOS) for structural applications is the ratio of the allowable working unit stress, allowable stress or working stress.
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Review Links of Friction formula and design data.
- Friction Equations and Design Links of Friction formula and design data.
- Gear Design and Engineering Gears application, equations, calculators and other design data.
- Heat Exchanger Design and Engineering Finned Pipe and Tube Heat Exchanger, Heat Exchanger General, Tube and Shell Heat Exchanger, Plate Type Heat Exchanger, Parallel Flow Heat Exchanger, Counter Flow Heat Exchanger, Cross Flow
- Heat Transfer Heat Sink Calculations, Heat Transfer Terminology, Heat Transfer Applications, Conduction Heat Transfer, Convection Heat Transfer, Heat Exchangers, Radiant Heat Transfer
- Incorporating Engineering Ethics for the Credibility of FEA Results Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is one of the most frequently used methods for design and development of an engineering product.
- ISO Hardware Design Data ISO Metric Hardware Specifications Table Charts
- Industrial Electric Motors and Generators Electric Motors Application and Operation, Alternators and Generators, Basic Electric Motor Calculations, Cylinder Inertia Calculations and Equations, Drive Systems Inertia Calculations and Equations, Electric Motor Torque and Force Equations and Calculations
- Design and Analysis of Leaf Springs using FEA Approach This is a general study the design and analysis of leaf spring. The suspension system in a vehicle significantly affects the behavior of vehicle. Leaf springs are subjected to millions of varying stress cycles loading to fatigue failure. Leaf springs are special kind of springs used in automobile suspension systems.
- Machine Lever Calculations Equation and calculators for simple lever machines
- Mechanics and Machines Machine Design, Equations and Calculators
- Mechanical Tolerance Standards and Analysis Mechanical Tolerance Design Manufacturing Calculators and Tables, GD&T, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing calculators, Standard mechanical tolerances and other mechanical tolerance resources for design, engineering, manufacturing and quality.
- Pressure Vessel Calculations External Pressure Vessel Calculations and Design, Geometric Chart Pressure Vessel Components External - Compressive Loadings, Pressure Vessel Required Shell Thickness Chart, Thickness of Circumferential Shells Under Internal Pressure, Thickness of Ellipsoidal Head Under Internal Pressure, Pressure Vessel Cone Stress & Pressure Design Calculator, Pressure Vessel , Thin Wall Hoop Stress Equations, Pressure Vessel , Thin Wall Hoop Stress Calculator
- Section Properties Structural Shapes Section Area Moment of Inertia Properties of common shapes
- Structural Beam Deflection and Calculation Beam Stress, Beam Deflections Calculations Section Modulus Tapered Beam Design, Concrete Beam Analysis.
- Strength of Materials Area Moment Methods to Calculate Deflection in Beams, Material Specifications and Characteristics - Ferrous and Non-Ferrous, Pinned Columns and Buckling, Moment of Inertia, Section Modulus, Radii of Gyration Equations, Triangular, Hex Sections
Moment of Inertia, Section Modulus, Radii of Gyration Equations Circular, Eccentric Shapes, Moment of Inertia, Section Modulus, Radii of Gyration
- Structural Analysis Review Structural analysis is the determination of the effects of loads on physical structures and their components.
- Thermodynamics Thermodynamics Properties, Change of Thermo Phase, Steam Tables, Laws of Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer
- Thread Stress Area Threaded Hole Fastener Pullout Stress, Self Tapping Screw Pull-Out and Torque Calculator, Torque Table Standard Bolt Sizes SAE, Torque Table Standard Bolt Sizes SAE Grades 1 - 8, Torque Values Stainless Steel Bolt Table Chart, Torque Clamp Force Calculator, Stud Preload Calculator, Bolt Preload Tension Equation and Calculator, Bolt Preload Tension Force Calculator, Torque vs Tension Bolts Table Chart SAE J429 Bolts
- Stress Analysis of Screw Threads Variations in minor, pitch, and major diameters along with other geometry considerations in V, Acme, Buttress, and special thread forms; may adversely affect the assembly, life, and strength of a given thread joint.
- Trigonometry Trigonometry is most simply associated with planar right-angle triangles (each of which is a two-dimensional triangle with one angle equal to 90 degrees)
- Volumes of Solids Cube Volume Equations , Square Prism Volume Equations , Cylinder Volume and Surface Area Equation , Hollow Cylinder Volume Equation and Calculator, Cone Volume and Area Equation , Frustrum of Cone Volume and Area Equation , Sphere Volume and Area Equation , Spherical Sector Area, Volume Equation