Electrical and Electronics
- Analog Circuit Design, Robust Design, Sigma Delta Converters, RFID - Premium Membership Required
- Audio Transformer Audio transformer used in low power applications where a variable voltage is required.
- Bandwidth Limiting Calculator Excel Spread Sheet Premium Membership Required
- CMOS Schmidt Trigger Oscillator Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Decibel Tables Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Multiple Feedback Band Pass Filter Calculator Premium Membership Required
- Cable Management and Wire Organizer Systems Review Cable management systems available in various materials, sizes, colors, and NEMA or UL ratings
- Capacitance Discharge Calculator Equations and a calculator for determining capacitance discharge rate of a capacitor
- Circuit Breaker Overview Circuit breaker used break the circuit and stop the current flow when current exceeds a predetermined value
- Coaxial Cable, Connectors Assemblies Review Coaxial cable is used as a electrical transmission line for radio frequency signals.
- Complex Impedance - Current in AC Circuit Table gives Complex Impedance and Current in AC Circuit Equations
- AWG American Wire Gauge Copper Wire Size Chart AWG Copper Wire Table Size and Data Chart @ 100 Degrees F
- Current in AC Circuit Equations AC Circuit Equations for RMS Current.
- Distribution Transformers Used in electrical power distribution and transmission systems.
- Distribution Transformer Excel Calculator
- Design AC Generators and Synchronous Motors
- Electric Circuits Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Electrical Design of Cathodic Protection Design of cathodic electrical systems
- Electrical Electronics Enclosure Classifications NEMA Standard UL Electrical Electronics Enclosure and Motors Classifications 50 & 508
- Electrical Electronics Enclosure Classifications UL Standard NEMA 250, “Enclosures for Electrical Equipment (1000 Volts Maximum)
- Electrical Equations ( Alternating Current ) AC Electrical circuits and alternating current AC equations and formulae.
- Electronic Sensors Overview Electronic sensor is a device designs to indicate or measure something Review the environment which it is operating.
- Emergency Electrical Power A reliable and adequate source of electric power is necessary for the operation of active industrial operations..
- Equally Tempered Scale Frequencies Musical Notes Table Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
- Frequency Converter Application Review Convert alternating current (AC) of some frequency to alternating current of another frequency.
- HRC Fuse Design & Manufacturing RC fuse link is a very common, simple and effective electrical protection device
- Heat Shrink Tubing Review Heat shrink tubing is a material that contracts or shrinks diametrically when a specified heat source is applied
- High - Voltage Circuit Breaker Used for service on circuits with voltage ratings higher than 600 volts.
- High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals Premium Membership Required
- Inductance of Coil Calculator Inductors, also know as choke, coil
- Industrial Electrical Insulation Testing Failure of an insulation system is the most common cause of problems in electrical equipment.
- Instrument Current Transformer Instrument current transformer (CT) steps down the current of a circuit to a lower value
- Instrument Potential Transformer Instrument potential transformer (PT) steps down voltage of a circuit to a low value
- Isolation Transformer Low power transformers used to isolate noise from or to ground electronic circuits.
- Inverting Op-Amp Gain Table Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Linear Circuit Source Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Low - Voltage Circuit Breaker Low - voltage circuit breaker is one which is suited for circuits rated at 600 volts or lower
- Mobile Electrification Systems Review Used to provide electrical power to moving machines and equipment.
- NE566 Function Generator Frequency Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- NE570 Expander Output Biasing Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- NE570 VCA Output Biasing Calculator Excel Spreadsheet Premium Membership Required
- Ohms Law Equations and Calculator Current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the potential difference across the two points.
- Potentiometer Equation and Calculator Potentiometer or a resistor a pot, is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact
- Power Transformer Power transformers are sometimes considered to be those with ratings of 300 volt-amperes and below.
- Practical Electronics Design Handbook Premium resource membership required
- Rack Mount Enclosures, Advantages and Design Rack Mount Enclosures for electronics and electrical systems
- Resistors in Parallel Equation and Calculator Two or more components are connected in parallel they have the same potential difference voltage across their ends
- RF Radio Frequency Filter Review RF (radio frequency) filter is a device that is utilized to allow or stop selected signals or frequencies
- RF Circuit Design
- Schmitt Trigger Equations and Calculator Equation and calculator gives values for Schmitt Trigger and an Inverting Schmitt Trigger
- Semiconductor Flip Chip Review Flip chip, also known as Controlled Collapse Chip Connection or its acronym, C4
- Series & Parallel LED Design Calculator Determine the unknown series resistor value in ohms for the LED circuit shown.
- Starting Motor Voltage Drop Calculator
- Switchgear Review Switchgear is a general term covering switching and interrupting devices that control, meter and protect the flow of electric power.
- Surge Protectors (Surge Suppressors) Review A surge protector, also called a surge suppressor
- Transfer Switch Transfer Switch Basics
- Voltage Drop Calculations Voltage drops across internal resistance's of the source, across conductors, across contacts, and across connectors are undesired; supplied energy is lost (dissipated).
- Wire Voltage Drop Calculator This voltage drop calculator is based on public domain formula
- Voltage to Frequency Converters Review Voltage to frequency converters also called wide-range voltage-controlled oscillator
- Wheatstone Bridge Analysis and Calculator Wheatstone Bridge Calculator
- Wind Power Generation and Wind Power Turbine Design Premium Membership Required to view Document/Book
- Zener Diode and Resistor Voltage Regulator Design Calculator Zener Diodes can be used to produce a stabilized voltage output with low ripple under varying load current conditions.
Test and Instrumentation Equipment
Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS
EMI / RFI RFI Shielding
Electronic Switches and Connectors
Temperature Sensors & Detectors
Electrical Electronic Devices
Level Sensors & Detectors
- Mechanical Limit Switch Mechanical limit switch is a mechanical device which can be used to determine the physical position of equipment.
- Reed Limit Switch Reed switch is an electrical or mechanical switch that is actuated by an applied magnetic field.
- Position indicator Typical Circuits Position Sensor is any instrumentation or device that is utilized to detect position measurement or an objects location.
Variable Output Devices Used in Position Sensing
Sensors & Detectors General
Electrical Meters and Measuring Devices