Electric Motor and Drives | Power Transmission Knowledge
Engineering Application & Design | Engineering Analysis Menu
- The following are to links of Industrial Electric Motors, Generators and Drives resources, tools, articles and other useful data.
- Should you find any errors omissions broken links, please let us know - Feedback
- Do you want to contribute to this section? See Premium Publisher Program
- Practical Electric Motor Handbook
A Premium Engineers Edge Membership is required to view this Book
- DC Motors and Generators Video - Design, application, and operation of basic, series, shunt, and compound would DC generators and motors video.
- DC/AC Motors Types and Applications
- Classification of electric motors according to application and technology
- Electric Motor Definitions and Terms Terms and definitions of Electric Motors related technical and engineering words.
- Electric Motors, Third Edition premium membership required for access
- Electric Motor Repair and Use Handbook Premium Membership Required
- Fan Laws and Performance Formulae
- Fan And Ventilation Requirements Procedure, Equations and Calculator. This webpage describes basic methods of selecting typical ventilation and cooling products based on their use and provides and example calculation and calculator.
- General Ventilation Rates Table Listed below are general ventilation rates for some common applications. Where more than one method is shown use the method that results in the higher airflow rate.
- Keyway Cutter Hole Keyway Dimensional Data - ANSI/ASME B94.19-1997 American National Standard Keys and Keyways for Milling Cutters and Arbors ANSI/ASME B94.19
- Sizing Electric Motor for Motion Control General To size a electric motor for a particular drive application the designer must first analyze the mechanics of the drive application.
- Start and Running Torque Requirements, Calculations for Electric Motors The starting torque is dependant on the number of times anelectric motor will have to start in a given time, as well as, the duration of the start cycle.
- Motor Generator Set Combination of an electrical generator and an engine mounted together to form a single piece of equipment.
- Motors and Generators Standards, Installation and Design Premium membership required
- NEMA Knockout and Clearance Hole Diameter Machine Terminal Boxes
- Stepper Control Motors Size and Dimensions Table Inch Units Round and Square Motors. For sizes NEMA Flange 17 to 56.
- Stepper Control Motors Size and Dimensions Table for metric mounting flanges. NEMA Mounting Flanges for NEMA Frames 55 to 1080.
- Stepper Motor shafts, keys and keyways dimensions for inch size table.
- Stepper Motor shafts, keys and keyways dimensions for metric size table.
- Diesel Generator Review and Operational Characteristics Small portable diesel generators range from about 1 kVA to 10 kVA may be used as power supplies on construction sites
- Shaft Arbor and Keyseat Dimensional Data - ANSI/ASME B94.19-1997 American National Standard Keys and Keyways for Milling Cutters and Arbors ANSI/ASME B94.19
- Shaft (Arbor) Keyway Dimensional Data - ANSI/ASME B94.19-1997 American National Standard Keys and Keyways for Milling Cutters and Arbors ANSI/ASME B94.19
- Rated Shaft Loading of DC Motors "AT" Frame Designation that Have Radial Overhung Load at End of Shaft
Electric Motors Application and Operation
Alternators and Generators
Basic Electric Motor Calculations
Cylinder Inertia Calculations and Equations
Drive Systems Inertia Calculations and Equations
Electric Motor Torque and Force Equations and Calculations
© Copyright 2000 - 2021, by Engineers Edge, LLC www.engineersedge.com
All rights reserved
| Feedback | Advertising